SustainAbility in Habit
SustainAbility in Habit's founder Filipa Ferreira, has integrated Sustainability in her life since an early age. She grew up in a responsible consumption culture. Reusing, recycling and repairing has always been a part of her sustainable lifestyle. While studying the Economics degree, she was introduced to Sustainable Economic Development by her professors. It stayed with her throughout her international career in Energy and lately as a management consultant, advising also on sustainability. Making the world a better place by helping organisations and society to become more sustainable is one of her passions.
Posts by SustainAbility in Habit:
- International Forest Day
- Making Peace with Nature
- FMCG industry – is the therapy worth?
- The Fashion Industry
- Fossil Fuels
- Renewable Energy in 2020
- A Safe and Sustainable Christmas Season
- Celebrating the Paris Agreement
- Food waste solutions and Land Usage – are they all ethical?
- Energy and Sustainability