SustainAbility in Habit
SustainAbility in Habit's founder Filipa Ferreira, has integrated Sustainability in her life since an early age. She grew up in a responsible consumption culture. Reusing, recycling and repairing has always been a part of her sustainable lifestyle. While studying the Economics degree, she was introduced to Sustainable Economic Development by her professors. It stayed with her throughout her international career in Energy and lately as a management consultant, advising also on sustainability. Making the world a better place by helping organisations and society to become more sustainable is one of her passions.
Posts by SustainAbility in Habit:
- Sustainable Leadership – a game changer
- Will COP26 accelerate the path to Net-Zero?
- Our Water
- NDCs, latest update… The Planet will lose 3 kgs but needs to lose at least another 19 kgs…
- How’s the New Year sustainable resolution? What has been of 2020? A mid-year review…
- Smart cities paving the way to a sustainable GDP?
- Packaging waste
- International Workers’ Day
- Energy Access
- Fireside chat with Dr Ioannis Ioannou on Corporate Sustainability Reporting and Innovation
- Earth Day – #RestoreOurEarth
- Closing the Loop – Screening the Documentary