SustainAbility in Habit
SustainAbility in Habit's founder Filipa Ferreira, has integrated Sustainability in her life since an early age. She grew up in a responsible consumption culture. Reusing, recycling and repairing has always been a part of her sustainable lifestyle. While studying the Economics degree, she was introduced to Sustainable Economic Development by her professors. It stayed with her throughout her international career in Energy and lately as a management consultant, advising also on sustainability. Making the world a better place by helping organisations and society to become more sustainable is one of her passions.
Posts by SustainAbility in Habit:
- Earth Day 2022, Invest in our Planet
- Time to accelerate
- To the women and the men,
- Three reasons to fall in love with sustainability
- The Global Corporate Agenda – Sustainability on Board?
- The Corporate Agenda – Sustainability on Board?
- Christmas Sustainable Suggestions
- Sustainable Christmas Suggestions
- You choose, SustainAbility in Habit delivers
- Sustainable Leadership – a game changer
- Will COP26 accelerate the path to Net-Zero?